Why work with 24By7Security?
24By7Security, Inc. is a premier National Cybersecurity consulting firm with headquarters based in South Florida. Formerly known as HIPAA-HITECH-SOLUTIONS, Inc. our leadership team consists of highly skilled and experienced Cybersecurity and Compliance specialists with years of expertise in technology and security.
Business Development and Sales Associate
We are seeking a Business Development And Sales Associate to become an integral part of our team! You will gauge sales opportunities and provide extensive customer service to all clients. As a business development representative of our company, you will meet one on one with customers and potential customers to develop relationships, introduce cybersecurity services and will be responsible to grow the client base. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about their career in sales, business development and have a get-it-done attitude.
Please Note: We will not not provide relocation. Due to the high number of qualified people looking for work in Southern Florida, all applicants should have living accommodation in the South Florida area.
- Educate and sell company services to new and existing customers clients
- Identify available RFPs and prepare documentation to bid on them
- Prepare detailed Statements of Work to send to clients
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by deadline
- Close and follow up on sales transactions
- Investigate and resolve customer issues and complaints
- Network and build relationships with new and existing client base
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- 18+ years of age and authorized to work in the US. Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Proven Sales and deal closing ability
- A competitive spirit and strong work ethics
- Must be able to work in South Florida Area
- Able to work well with a team as well as independently
- Demonstrated ability to use CRM tools to track the life of an opportunity
- Ability to understand customer requirements, prepare proposals and successfully close the opportunity
Compensation package comprises of base salary, commission and bonus