Virtual CISO or Part-time CISO (Chief Information Security Officer) Services
With ever-growing Cybersecurity concerns, one of the most important roles in a company is that of its Chief Information Security Officer (CISO). The CISO is a senior-level executive responsible to provide leadership, strategy and guidance to manage the risks to confidentiality, integrity and availability of the organization’s information assets. Large companies have a hierarchy of people in the Chief Information Security Officer’s department. However, if you are a small to medium-sized company, then you may not have the resources or even the need for a full-time CISO.
Find out right now if a vCISO is the right move for you. Click on the button below and set up time to speak with us, or call us directly at 844-55-CYBER (552-9237).
The Challenges of Do-It-Yourself Security
In addition to high Information Security payroll costs, other challenges of managing your security in-house include:
- Highly specialized training and expertise required
- Shortage of information security professionals
- Specific requirements in healthcare industry
- Ongoing release of sophisticated new security tools, technologies and protocols
- Evolution of new malware and other threats