Virtual CISO or Part-time CISO (Chief Information Security Officer) Services
With ever-growing Cybersecurity concerns, one of the most important roles in a company is that of its Chief Information Security Officer (CISO). The CISO is a senior-level executive responsible to provide leadership, strategy and guidance to manage the risks to confidentiality, integrity and availability of the organization’s information assets. Large companies have a hierarchy of people in the Chief Information Security Officer’s department. However, if you are a small to medium-sized company, then you may not have the resources or even the need for a full-time CISO.
Find out right now if a vCISO is the right move for your organization. Click on the button below and set up time to speak with us, or call us directly at 844-55-CYBER (552-9237).
The Challenges of Do-It-Yourself Security
In addition to high Information Security payroll costs, other challenges of managing your security in-house include:
- Highly specialized training and expertise required
- Shortage of information security professionals
- Specific requirements in healthcare industry
- Ongoing release of sophisticated new security tools, technologies and protocols
- Evolution of new malware and other threats
Schedule a Call
Our services for part-time CISO
This is where 24By7Security comes in. By acting as your enterprise’s part-time CISO, you can focus on your business and clients, while we manage your cyber risks. Our leadership consists of Cybersecurity experts with hands-on experience who have served in various capacities such as Chief Information Officer (CIO), Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), Technology Director and active-duty top-secret roles. We will work with you and your executives to prepare your information security strategy and execute it.
Benefits of a Virtual or Part-Time CISO
Using the services of a Part-time or Virtual Chief Information Security Officer (vCISO) is an ideal way to achieve and maintain a solid security posture - without paying for a full-time security executive.
Other benefits include:
- Ready access to security expertise
- Avoidance of unnecessary costs
- Improved compliance
- Assured executive-level oversight
- Improved incident response management
- Hardened IT security for business and information assets (personnel/ payroll and financial data, intellectual property, patient data, customer data and more)
- Stronger security posture
Our Virtual or Part-Time CISO Services include:
- Provide leadership, strategy and guidance in managing an organization's security risk
- Develop IT security charter, roadmap and budget in context of industry-applicable compliance requirements and best practices
- Develop IT security risk management program, including policy, procedures
- Update IT security, incident response and third-party management policy, procedures
- Develop and assist in
implementingCyber/IT Security Control framework
- Provide checks and balances with in-house security staff
- Guide remediation of security gaps and incidents
- Serve as security advisor to Board and C-suite executives