Virtual Chief Information Security Officer (VCISO) Services
With cybersecurity concerns on the rise, one of the most important roles in a company is the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO). The CISO is a senior-level executive responsible for providing leadership, strategy, and guidance to manage risks to the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the organization’s information assets. Large companies have a hierarchy of staff in the CISO department. However, if you are a small to medium-sized company, you may not have the resources, or even the need, for a full-time CISO.
This is when Virtual Chief Information Security Officer services can play a vital role in your cybersecurity posture. VCISO services give you the cybersecurity expertise and strategic leadership your business needs, minus the cost of an on-staff, in-house CISO. It's the perfect solution in so many circumstances.
Find out if VCISO services are the right solution for your organization. Fill out the form to schedule a time to speak with us, or call us directly at 844-55-CYBER (552-9237).
Our VCISO Team Provides a Range of Security Services
- Security Strategic Plan
- Corrective Action Plan
- Security Awareness Program
- Security Policy Review
- Security Governance Program
- Security Risk Status Reporting
- Security Incident Response Program
- Security Risk Assessments
Do-It-Yourself Security Is Not For Everyone
Managing your cybersecurity and information security in-house comes with many challenges. High payroll costs is just one of them. Other challenges include training and expertise requirements, ongoing release of new security tools, and continuing evolution of malware.
Using expert VCISO services prevents these and other challenges from becoming obstacles to your information security program and overall cybersecurity posture.
Schedule a Call
Benefits of VCISO Services
Using the services of a VCISO is an ideal way to achieve and maintain a solid security posture - without the expense of a full-time security executive.
Other benefits of using our VCISO services include:
- Ready access to security expertise
- Avoidance of unnecessary costs
- Improved compliance
- Assured executive-level oversight
- Improved incident response management
- Hardened IT security for business and information assets (personnel/payroll and financial data, intellectual property, patient data, customer data, and more)
- Stronger security posture
Additional VCISO Services Available to You
- Providing leadership, strategy, and guidance in managing your organization's security risks
- Developing an IT security charter, roadmap, and budget in the context of industry-applicable compliance requirements and best practices
- Developing a robust IT security risk management program, including policy, procedures
- Updating IT security, incident response, and third-party management policy, procedures
- Developing and assisting in
implementing the required cybersecurity/IT security control framework
- Providing checks and balances with in-house security staff
- Guiding the remediation of security gaps and incidents
- Serving as expert security advisor to Board and C-suite executives