ISO / IEC 27001 Readiness Services
Preparing for ISO/ IEC 27001 certification or renewal
Organizations who adopt the ISO / IEC 27001 standard receive certification, which is required to be renewed every three years. Our services include preparing clients to obtain initial certification, continuously improve their systems, and renew their certification. We assess against the 27001 controls, review policies and procedures, evaluate IT controls, and analyze how the ISMS has been established, for example.
Among our ISO / IEC 27001 readiness services are:
- Gap Assessment between your current state and ISO 27001 controls
- Security Risk Assessment (based on ISO / IEC 27001, or NIST CSF)
- Improvements to your overall information security program as well as to your Information Security Management System (ISMS) as needed
- Review of existing policies and procedures, and creation of new policies and procedures as required
- Review of existing IT controls and practices, and creation of new IT controls as required
- Detailed report with findings, feedback, and recommendations.