ISO/ IEC 27001 Readiness Services
Our services for ISO/ IEC 27001 compliance
As part of ISO/ IEC 27001 compliance, we assess clients against the 27001 controls, look at their policies and procedures, IT controls, and how they have established their ISMS. We can assist clients with the work needed to improve or establish their ISMS by helping them with creating or improving their policies and procedures, establishing and implementing IT controls, and overall improving their IT security practices. Some of our services are:
- Gap Assessment between your current state and ISO 27001 controls.
- Security Risk Assessment (NIST CSF or ISO/IEC 27001 based)
- Information security program improvement
- Information Security Management System improvement
- Review of policies and procedure
- Creation of policies and procedures as needed
- Review of IT controls and practices.
- Establishing and implementing IT controls as needed.
- Detailed report with findings, feedback and recommendations.