PCI-DSS Compliance Assessments, Readiness Services and Gap Assessments
As a certified PCI Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) Company, 24By7Security, Inc. offers you a range of services customized to fit your needs.
The PCI Security Standards Council is a global organization that defines Payment Card Industry (PCI) standards for the safety of cardholder data across the globe. Every merchant who processes transactions with credit cards must be PCI-compliant or risk facing large penalties and/ or reputation risks in the event of a breach of cardholder data. Being PCI compliant requires that the merchant take certain precautions in terms of information and network security, data encryption, data storage, access controls, information security policy and monitoring and testing network resources.
24By7Security, Inc. follows a comprehensive approach towards PCI-DSS compliance and certification through our highly qualified team with years of experience in this area.
Some steps to follow in assessing your PCI compliance:
- Review of cardholder data storage locations and formats.
- Review of access controls.
- Preparation of Self-Assessment Questionnaire (SAQ) as needed.
- Assisting towards PCI compliance through the Prioritized Approach Tool.
- Review of existing agreements, documentation and operating policies and procedures.
- Developing policies and procedures for payment cards as needed.
- Payment card process improvement.
- Security awareness training with specific emphasis on data privacy and managing cardholder data.
- Developer training on secure programming techniques.
- Assisting with remediation.
- Network vulnerability scans.
- Providing validation and certification of PCI compliance by a certified QSA once all requirements are met. We will facilitate the preparation of the Report on Compliance (ROC) and the Attestation of Compliance (AOC).