PCI-DSS Readiness Services and Gap AssessmentsThe PCI Security Standards Council is a global organization that defines Payment Card Industry (PCI) standards for the safety of cardholder data across the globe. Every merchant who processes transactions with credit cards must be PCI-compliant or risk facing large penalties and/ or reputation risks in the event of a breach of cardholder data. Being PCI compliant requires that the merchant take certain precautions in terms of information and network security, data encryption, data storage, access controls, information security policy and monitoring and testing network resources.
Our services for PCI-DSS compliance
24By7Security, Inc. follows a comprehensive approach towards PCI-DSS compliance and certification through our highly qualified team with years of experience in this area. Some steps in assessing PCI compliance are:
- Review of cardholder data storage locations and formats.
- Review of access controls
- Review of existing agreements, documentation and operating policies and procedures.
- Developing policies and procedures for payment cards as needed.
- Payment card process improvement
- Security awareness training with specific emphasis on data privacy and managing cardholder data.
- Assisting with remediation
- Providing certification of PCI compliance once all requirements are met.